R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 08:21 AM
warpainter
Tech Apprentice

i also have a yok sd, and im very pleased so far,i also read this whole thread starting at page 1 and ending here, my god i feel like ive been through the soap opra from hell. ive read post were peaple started of saying the sd was the best thing since warm apple pie and then some pages latter the sd is the biggest pile of junk. the seems to be a couple of helpful peaple mostly matt & mo and a few others but for the most part there seems to be a lot of part timers and non racers , and as for the yoke being fragile, any racer knows that you can and will break parts when racin it just happens , you can lesson your chances if you try not to hit anything and keep a heads up. i myself have broken many parts over my 18 years of r/c racing its a calculated risk, now remeber this yoke is fairley new and im glad there is a new car for all of us to enjoy , is it the best car out there? dont know only time will tell, every car can be improved on, most have been out quite awile in the end with the help of imput from there team drivers(thats one of the reasons they have team drivers)they will get this car sorted out just look at the tcs and losi there was plenty of nay sayers when they came out now look at them there at the top of the game, well in closing give the yoke a chance im sure it will rise to the top. just my two cents ---The Warpainter---