R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-3
Thread: Mugen MTX-3
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 08:19 PM
EVOLUTION
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by SLOWharry
I have nothing against Mugen cars....The only reason I drive the tc3's,is I don't have alot of down time..and these cars are easier to manitain......,MY LHS doen't support Mugen(hes a big time Serpent dealer),and parts are hard to come by in NJ...

The only reason I'm trying the HPI,is its supposed to be an easier belt car to maintain...And I've had HPI cars since 97..I still own 18 of them...I was on their forums for so long busting their chops,and they've always been good to me,I feel like I should give the car a chance...

Also,I struggled with the HPI racer2's for so long,I've learned not to waste time....If a car works for me,I keep it..if not,on EBAY...that includes the tc3's if the HPI runs better,and both cars if the G4 runs better..(for me)......

I drove a MTX2 last year..it was a great driving car...but like i said,no one has them around here..and since I work next door to my LHS,I like to be able to run what he supports(though he hates the tc3)..
It's nice of you to repeat(AGAIN)your RC life story,now can you and your 195 cars please go back to the DEAD ntc3 forum?