R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ## WERC ### SATURDAY RACING ##
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Besercoe
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
Thanks for the racing today guys.. Was nice to run on the track at a decent hour.

Brad you must have an illegal motor, or my packs are past their useby date (they are at least 4months old which is bad in mod). Only a tenth between mod and 10.5!

Darren is here at home gettin the #%*@s cuase the track was good and he wasn't there... I expect the numbers will get better and better with travel now being less of an issue on saturday. I think the 2pm start time is good to (was that an accident?) along with double finals. Its just like the old eastern creek that we all used to love.

See you guys in a fortnight.
How much fun was the saturday clubbie, after A few tweaks on the car after adding some new bits to it, and it was getting pretty good to drive, a few more changes, and a new set of boots and lets see if we can crack the 10 second barrier.

Rocko, was running a team losi motor, and the previous one was a Speedpassion, if your got any other brands hand em over and I can see how they compare. Oh and that was running a year old Trackpower 20C lipo, not even the newer 25C version

And so far the Saturday atmosphere has been top notch, get more of a crowd and it should rival the feel of the old EC.