R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MY NEW CARBON FIBRE TT-01
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Ghostfit
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LATC3
if you soup up a civic with a b20 turbo with stage3 parts it would be WAYYY less then a sti.

and those are REAL cars your talking about you cannot even compare.

all I'm sayin is way throw money down the drian lmao its cool man no get upset its just a thread about a pointless chassis that rapes people pockets!

by the way nice display pic! is that a yokomo yr-f2 fwd? very RARE! well that could smoke my ff01 any day
Not so sure if that EK6 has NOS installed ! ...I've seen some of them go in a straight line on a clear road ! (btw, ...I drive a MY06 WRX)

Dun worry, I'm all cool ! I just disagree respectfully with your views on the TT01, ...I got a couple of them and they serve an excellent task when I needed fuss-free bashing ...for days when I didn't wanna bother with cars setups or worry if my car got tweaked from a hit ...that's the car that gets running.
Of course, I still have my high-end cars for the serious races or where street cred is required

Yup, tells me alot about your age if you're able to recognise that Yok !
She's a display shelf queen and never been runned ...would have spended $$$$ on her if the blings were available

btw ...isn't it the wee hours of the morning over your side of the world ?

Last edited by Ghostfit; 07-28-2008 at 09:21 PM.