R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For Sale in Colorado
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Zaphod42
Tech Initiate

Default Time to clean out some stuff

Spektrum DX3 Radio with 3 receivers - $225
This is the original DX3 (not the 3.0) - There isn't anything wrong with it - I just upgraded to a Futaba FASST system.

Associated RC10L2 1/10 Pan Car roller - $100
This is the 235mm wide pan car. No electronics with this one. It has the carbon fiber chassis (not the fiberglass one) and the newer Associated front end (with springs). I have some new tires, a spare T-Bar, and 2 bodies - 1 used and abused Peugeot and 1 brand new McAllister Jaguar (cut to fit but never even painted).

2 CRC T_Fource 1/12 pan car rollers - $85 each or $160 for the pair
I bought these used last fall and never even set them up. No electronics with these. They are set up as T-Bar cars (not spring cars). I have a couple of used bodies that can go with them but not much else in the way of parts.

Mini-T with Mamba Competition brushless motor system - $175
In addition to the Mamba I have a Futaba radio (27mhz - not a FASST system), 3 6 cell NIMH packs (one 1100 and 2 1500 MAH), foam and rubber tire sets, a spare body, and quite a few spare parts that will go with this. It has been upgraded to deans plugs for the batteries and is quite fast.

Novak Millenium Pro Charger - $40
An Oldie but a Goodie - this is a DC charger. It does NICD and NIMH batteries and is set up with a Deans Plug for the battery and Banana plugs for the DC input.

I would prefer to deal locally (Denver - Fort Collins) if I can.