R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FSEARA 2009
Thread: FSEARA 2009
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Tim Kowal
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tonyp126
I have a serious issue with the participation point and the loss of the TQ point. We have drops for a reason, real life trumps RC racing no matter what is going on, sorry. If you go to a race and I don't you get more points then me automatically. No TQ point takes most of the tire strategy right out the window. How pissed would you be if had a family event and you lost a championship by a participation point? That is just wrong. Not to mention this wasn't voted on or even discussed as a group.

To my knowledge the change in points discussion we had was to change the spread further instead of the current single point spread. How did that turn into no TQ and participation?

Also, I'm getting tired of Tim saying don't talk to me, talk to Izzy. Tim, you know you are as or more involved with this crap then Izzy is, stop trying to hide behind him.
Many things that were not voted on were put into place (TQ points and Spec Novak 17.5), and many things that were voted on make no sense to me(Group Start Qualifying, what wrong with IFMAR?). Guess we just have to live with it. As for a discussion, there really wasn't one, until after the vote, by which time it was already to late to change anyone opinion or vote.