R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Marzac2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C.Poh
if 1/8 electric runs with the nitro and its a 20 or 25 minute main there should be 2 manditory pit stops is what i would suggest...

what time is ARC opening up this saturday for practice and race were coming out from O.C and want to be their when gates open thanks.. and wats the electric seen like here is it worth bringing the 2 wheel as well lol
Yaa 2 pit stops would be appropriate for that length of a main. Right now they run 15 minute mains, probably so we get out of there by a reasonable time. With that, we run one pit stop.

I really like the idea of longer qualifiers along with the 15 minute main, instead of just longer mains. It gets boring at a point.

Practice starts at noon on Saturday.

If you brought your 1/10th scale on last Saturday, you would have run with 3 other cars. I am sad to see these guys run with such low numbers. I suggest a drop in entry fee for these cars that run for short time. They currently pay the same as someone running 20 minute mains, but they only get 10 minutes of track time. So to boost the 1/10th scale class and promote fairness, they should pay less for entry.