R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2003 roar fuel sedan nationals
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 08:49 PM
Rocket Ronbo
Tech Apprentice

Well I'm the reason the mtx-3 finished 5th... In warm-up the tires I had ready for the main did not feel right, so I changed to the set I used in the last qualifier...but forgot to raise my ride height (I must of started at 3mm front, and 3.5mm rear) Not the type of mistake you would expect from someone who has raced for over 21 years..

My car was very good all weekend till the main, it was very consistant:

Round laps Time Round Result
1 17 5:08 3rd
2 17 5:09 1st
3 17 5:09 11th
4 17 5:09 5th
5 17 5:12 7th
6 17 5:04 3rd

The car was easy to drive and pretty fast

To all the mtx-3 owners I am sorry for my mistake (senior moment I am 45 you know)

And hope to do better in 4 weeks at the worlds for the mrx-3 owners...

Ron

Joel Johnson G4
Leo Virtusio MTX-3
Pepe Velez MTX-3
Richard SAxton NTC3
Tony Neisinger NTC3
Paul Lemieux G4
Steve Chamberlain NTC3
Paul Wynn Schuey
Paul Dabao yok gt-4
Geoff Beach
Dave Ehrlich MTX-3
Andrew Swanson NTC3

stephen... your comment is useless Roar rules state that to enter a national championship event you must be a resident in the region for 6 months and a current roar member...if both those requirements were met, then the call was correct... as for mdawsons comment it is a valid question as to the roar team next year... or his standard country's team... Roars team is made up from these results, if I remember right the top 40 make the team...

Well congrates to Hara for a great drive, and to the rest of the drivers in the event...
(sorry for the plug) Hara used the new Losi Alfa TL8080 as did Ralph Burch and myself

Ron