R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Barracuda from Alex racing
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Herminator
Tech Elite

Back from tonights racing, things weren't great. Moving the front shocks out helped stop the understeer, need a softer spring on the rear though, it just can't get enough grip.
I was on a very good run in the second qualifier, even though I was using my old cells, which felt a lot slower I was driving very neatly, then the last three laps I dumped and lost a lot of time. The time still turned out to be my best and got me 6th in the A but had I not dumped I would have been closer to 2nd place
If I had been driving like that all night and using good cells I would have been fighting for first place. Rest of the night was filled with small mistakes and not being completely happy with the car setup. The one way up front was acting like you'd expect, with not quite enough grip, it was just a little too tricky to be consistant with the way I was driving tonight. Finished 4th in the final, but it was messy. Sitting fourth in the championship, I'll have a good fight on my hands to hold onto my position, it's one of the closest championships in a long time for the top 5 places.