R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Nationals Bids for '09
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:59 AM
mrrcguy
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Three
Let's do it again in Jonesboro for 2009. Great track, good people.
Send in the application Q !!!!!!
Originally Posted by SmokinJoeM
I think having the Nationals in the middle of the country at the best on-road asphalt in the middle of the country would be a very good option for ROAR. ROAR maybe could consider placing the Nationals for each class in different parts of the country at the facilities that want to host the event and are willing to put on a very good event that will help promote the sport.

Just a thought,

JoeM
Originally Posted by STLNLST
If the nats were in the same place 2-3 years in a row maybe the nats would have meaning again and the turn outs may pick back up because the racers know that the race is in the hands of someone that has proven they can step up to the plate.

No one seemed to care that the Reedy race was in the same place every year and I doubt that the IIC will be moving out of Vegas any time soon.....LOL You did a good job and all they can say is no so what's the harm in putting in for it again
Originally Posted by skypilot
just xerox a copy from jonesboro, i'll go back

Thanks guys! Im not sure it could happen, but thanks! I know this for sure if I were given the race again I would be lobbying for a class of Tamiya Minis. I asked for it last time and did not get it. Who knows though, it could happen.