R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best budget mod tc?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 PM
rocket-mtrsprts
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stratus Racer
Oppisite of what I propose? It's a fact! Well, tell Steve Weiss (of Novak Electronics, JBRL 2006 TC Champion) and Ryan Cavaleri (2007 RROC Mod Chanpion) they are suppose to suck in onroad because they were primarily offroaders! There are many racers that do well in onroad when they switch over from offroad. That is all I am stating. I state this because guys are trying to make the thread starter (partty wagon) feel as if he will crash and burn just by trying onroad. We are suppose to make new comers to onroad feel welcomed! That is all.
All I ever was trying to point out that doing it on a budget, as he proposed, was a bad idea. As far as picking it up, especially quickly (or before he runs out of spares), of course has to do with his on wheel skills. Suggesting it's easy for anybody is kinda silly.

I seriously doubt party_wagon is the next Ryan Cavaleri or Steve Weiss. And for every one that succeeds in the transition there's another that gives it a go, and goes back with his tail between his legs uttering "#%$&!#@* onroad @%&^$!&#, where's my dirt car?"

THAT is all.