R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally RDX for sale...
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Sorcerer001
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

More pics. Uh... more than a few sets of tires - also didn't realize the number of spares arms that I've got. Sweet! Most of the tires have plenty of life in them for practice and club racing, a few are chunked - but I know some guys will go through the trouble to reuse the rims, so I'll throw them in.
The car was raced on asphalt once, which is where the scratches came from - they actually look a little worse in the pics than in person. I've had a number of guys PM me telling me how great the car STILL is, wondering why I'm getting rid of it. I'm actually wanting to try out one of the new 200mm Associated pan cars.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested. As stated, I'm not interested in shipping outside the continental US. I've sold around 50 cars & trucks over the last decade, and every one that I've shipped overseas, or even to Canada ended up either a major hassle, or cost much more to ship than initially discussed. Nothing against Aussies, Brits, or Germans! Oh, and the only trades I'd consider are a Nomadio V2 transceiver, possibly a Kyosho AWD Mini-Z in great condition (NO 2wd's!). Would really prefer $$.