R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8ight vs. RC8
Thread: 8ight vs. RC8
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 04:30 AM
vladconnery
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I have had my losi kit for about a week. I have yet to experience the "twitchy" buggy that I keep reading about. I bet if you set up the buggy for precision driving pro set up it is twitchy. A pro's hands are steady as a rock. When most novice shake like 4 cups of coffee on an empty stomach. So they probally do experience twitchy buggy syndrome. This is my 3rd buggy I think it corners like its on rails.

When I was buggy shopping my choices were the losi, mugen and RC8. I eliminated the RC8 early on strictly on what I heard. Bad descion on my part. I bet its probally an equally good buggy in the right hands. They do need to come out with a R kit though. I did not choose the mugen because there new buggy will be out before the end of the year. I didnt want to be a model behind in less than 6 months.

All and all if you can drive good any buggy is going to be a good buggy. Pretty much top of the line buggys mugen, losi, associated, xray and kyosho are very similar in design. They all steal from each others design. Just a personal note it aint stealing if its proven to work. Its just putting out a good product.

you chose 2 good buggy's pick one and spend your time racing and not debating.