R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Elings Park Inter... Santa Barbara, Ca
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Nitro syco

Guys I am seeing way to much dissing on Rex right now, yes I can see why some of you dont like him, and I will say he probably wasnt the best suited for his job, and there was a lot of stuff he just didnt do, like comunicate with e-mail or anything, and other stuff like that, but he did run a lot of races at the track, since he became president he has hardly even driven his truggy, it has either been running a race, working on the track, or the rock crawling thing but that is new. I have not seen very many people working on the track other than rex and levi, maybe recently things have been changing but from what I have seen its been rex and levi, and I dont think very many people understand how much work is involved in maintaining a track, especialy when there is only 2 people doing it and the occasional help, but the have been able to keep the track in prety darn good shape. Yes Rex has made some big mistakes but dont think you would be perfect, Its not like he was trying to hurt the club, everything he did was to help the track, maybe it didnt help in the long run but he did try, and he spent a LOT of time at that track so guys just lighten up.