R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Why M11 is the most popular TX???
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:02 AM
theDover
Tech Elite

This is completely a matter of ones opinion. It doesn't make the M11 "thee most popular Tx in the world". I'd say the majority of everyone buys and uses whatever is most affordable and most comfortable to them individually. Also it is based upon the options each Tx gives for different purposes such as Offroad or Onroad.
Myself personally, I choose Airtronics due comfortability. I have big hands and I find that M8s and M11s are more comfortable for me. Also the size of the wheel is a deciding factor. I don't prefer a Tx with a big wheel. Airtronics tend to have a smaller wheel on them and a smaller/skinnier grip to accommodate larger hands. The 3pk has a boxy rear end and it rubs the top of my hand. The JR doesn't seem too comfortable to me and has a big wheel. The Spektrum line is too small and has a larger wheel. By no means am I talking negative about any of the companies products. I know that all of these are quality products and each and everyone can appreciate each one of these in their own right.

See.......all in a matter of ones opinion.