R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCWAFFLE
Thread: RCWAFFLE
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:27 PM
rcwaffle
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default to all waffle haters and lovers

i feel like a celebrity with all this trash talk, but it is great advertisement. every time i am mentioned in a forum i get hundreds of new bidders. i have had alot of customers want me to check out this tread. now do you want to hear the truth. i purchased this guys car, after a month went by without receiving it, i filed a claim. buyer did not respond within the 10 days. so paypal sent my money back. then about a week later the car showed up. by looking at the date posted on package it took 8 days to get to me. so this guy waited 5 weeks before sending me my item. im not out to be dishonest to anyone, i even plan on resending payment. but i was going to wait at least as long as he made me wait. he has now purchased several items from me, just so he could leave me negative feedback. now i will only pay him when he pays for those items and removes the feedback. i kinda feel bad because based on his comments i think he is like 11 or 12 years old, but he brought this on himself. i buy close to 1000 rc cars a year. 99% i receive without a problem, but there is always that 1% that is out to scam buyers. well ive gotta go, i have over 500 items im listing this week.

p.s. if anyone from this forum bids on and wins any of the 10l stuff, i will ship it for free. thanks for listening and keep this tread going, good or bad, its cool. rcwaffle