R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Elings Park Inter... Santa Barbara, Ca
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 PM
rezenclowd3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EPIR
Please suggest what you see as the future. Sorry you are angry. Club meetings and SBRCCA is necessary for the future of racing on the 2nd and 4th Sundays. It would have been cool to talk to you in person but you never called. Now everyone is getting cranked up when we all should be racing. I will talk to Spencer, Jeff, and Steen to see if you could personally make your case to them.
Angry? No. Frustrated by lack of communication to the CLUB members who have been using this facility for years. BTW you said you gave me Jeffs number to call. Dont make it sound like I failed to call YOU! I can still call and will. Want to know why I haven't called yet? I get home from work, clean some house, then start on some training for another consultant job that I have picked up, then hit the hay. I hit up the forums on my blackberry responding as I am going through some of this training online. I WILL call, but I will be calling Jeff, someone in charge.

BTW you said you are Spencer, the kid from Pit Stop hobbies in a PM to me! (Pic of PM attached)

I need your permission to make "a case" to them...woah there buddy....now I REALLY want to know what is going on!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	98
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	351993   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	112
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	351995