R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RCWAFFLE
Thread: RCWAFFLE
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
sparkzilla500
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtx33
Thank you. It seemed most people did not understand my post.

I have more posts than almost anyone who has called me rookie.

I have been a member for 5-6 years. I just setup another account to show how easy it is. Plus if I used my correct name I would be flamed by false negfeedback in trading ratings from new members ect...................

95% of my post are in the discussion sections about our hobby. The for sale section use to be people that posted on the hobby side and used the for sale section. Now most of the for sale section is being used my people that only post in the for sale section and never in the hobby discussion boards.

I use to buy all the time from other members that have a few years worth of post.....in the hobby section and also sell some stuff. I feel these people can be trusted.

But buying from people that have been registered for a month or 6 months but have hundreds of posts.....but only in the for sale section....I will pass on these listings.

Go to the users profile and look at their posts. New posts started always are just for sell ads. Other post are in the for sale section updating, trying to trade. Not showing pictures in the posts so they can list them under multiple users...............

Make the people who post in the for sale section have to have 100 posts in the hobby section asking/answering questions plus 6 months to a year member before you can post in the for sale section.

Also someone in-charge has to limit one user per IP or IPS not sure the correct terms and make this board fun to use again and not have to worry about being scammed.

Thanks

I know this has nothing to do with rcwaffle, but this post was worthless and not thought out at all. I am a new member and I havent posted much at all anyplace other than for sale adds. I am not a scammer I am just a guy that has to drive over an hour to get to a hobby shop so for me it is alot easier to buy parts online. I only joined this and other rc forums for the buy sell trade section. Not everyone that is new is a scammer. I understand where you are comming from. I have been scammed before too. There are too many evil people in the world and the internet makes it way too easy for them. Just remember a few things. Get a phone number and talk to them before you pay. Google their screen name. Check em out somehow if you are unsure. Just dont assume everyone is bad.