R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - porting for a picco .28??
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:04 PM
German Muscle
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PowerHouse
I have no beef with you Adam, never did. Like you, I also will not get into a pissing match with anyone about my work. Like you, I am also a one man show and noone helps me run my business either so nothing from me personally was directed towards you. I respect you and you remind me of myself. Like you I love this hobby and do my best to help everyone out and I'm sure you to have had your fair share of criticism. German was directing it me due to the fact he quoted me , disrespected me and then felt the need to correct my spelling. He probably is a nice guy and I have friends like that too so I can seperate them from you with no problems. I always tell my guys to keep their mouth shut if they are not 110% positive on the subject matter so they don't make asses of themselves and drag me in to something I do not need to defend. I agree with you Adam and I too would like to start the uphill process on this topic.
i think youre taking me the wrong way. I never qouted you or corrected your spelling. I qouted Diesel and corected his spelling. I even said it in the nicest way possible and was just letting him know how atomized was spelled.
Im not trying to make you look bad at all man. I just question some of your claims and theories is all. I question other modifiers claims and theories as well. Alot of them have been proven to be BS. I think in my own opinion that some of the stuff you claim/do. I know you dont haft to and probably wont prove me wrong as you dont feel you need to. I just dont see how applying "orange" technologies to "apples" can work. Alot of modders out there claim things that are just that and nothing else. For instance flow testing carbs, Fully balancing engines, etc Im not saying your full of crap i just look at it and scratch my head really. I dont know it all and probably never will but i know alot more than people think. Im not biased towards AB Mods either, I have run JP Racing engines as well. Adam is just local to me and we were friends before he even thought about modifying engines so ive kind of seen it all.