R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 PM
kamlooper
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Hey guys there is a thread on RCuniverse.com in the buggies section of a guy asking about the SX8. I really do not know anything but thought you guys could help. Another guy said he knew someone who got sponsored and it broke over and over again and gave it back in one weekend. It is always a friend of a friend of a friend who says stuff like that and knows nothing about what broke either. This seems like a very nice well built buggy to me and might be picking a couple up to sell on my site and try out. Later.
There were a couple of clowns in ontario canada that had the earlier version of the car last december who broke a bumper which left the lower hinge pin exposed, which led to the pin coming out and breaking an arm. They decided right there to dump the car deeming it "unreliable". Not sure if thats the incident your reffering to.
The car hasnt changed a whole lot since then but runs extremly well in the hands of people with a clue. The big bore shocks and new chassis made the car even better.
Try one out, you wont be disappointed.