R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 02:23 PM
higbo
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TexRacer
Higbo- You said the following.
What is the reason for not having stock of RS pro?
Because demand IS higher than expected and they were filling backorders as old as 6-10 months old.
Plus the R1 is VERY popular across seas and alot of those people are now wanting to try the RS Pro. I know their international sales are WAYYY up.

Are changing something? Is there any problem with the esc?
No problems. No changes to speak of. Just simply a higher demand than originally planned. Which is GREAT NEWS.... The success,performance and quality of this esc is really starting to shine.

You then said:I do not think it is that unless production capacity is minimal Well I appologize but your dead WRONG!!!!! Tekin had a # of esc's they had in mind that would be sold and they had that many produced. The demand was MUCH higher than even they expected. The word simply got out faster than expected.
This happens alot in this industry HIGBO. You dont wanna rush anything due to quality and integrity. When you have a high demanded item then sometimes back order's happen.
It has happened with PT's,Batteries,Motor's,and even Lipo's. Hell even FTT4's were backordered forever.
It happens.

It's a great product and as soon as Tekin and the gang get them in they are filling backorders as fast as possible.

I just wonder, does not suggest anything, it's a simple question ........