R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 11:12 AM
ckaspar
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gijoe64
Did you loosen your slipper and mabe diff adjustment, I would not change suspension setup until you re-adjust your slipper and diff. Question does the truck jump good? And are you rolling the corners or breaking hard and getting on the throttle?
Duh! Now why didn't I think of that?

Since I was running Lipo I added some weight to the chassis, 1 oz under the shock tower, .5 oz on each side of the back of the chassis (in the little slanted kinda chassis support thingies), and another .5 oz on the front(again in the little slanted kinda chassis support thingies). That is was what the fast guys at my truck are running and thought I would give it a shot. Since I was having so much trouble with traction I thought maybe adding a brick onto the back, LOL.

The truck jumps awesome and I am rolling through the corners so I guess I am just giving too much power to the back wheels and spinning them out. I even had the idea of turning the throttle down on my controller. It helped but then I ran like a stock motor in dire need of a comm cut. Makes sense. Next time I get to the track I will loosen the slipper up a turn or two and see how that goes.

Thanks for the input.