R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Does Kyosho candy have razor blades in it?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:37 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STRINGCHEESE
My real bitch was about the "all new" RB-5 and why it didn't have the worlds rear end in the kit. I still think it should have and should be included in the kit and I am still upset it is not.

And yes I do like Kyosho Race Cars and their team racers.

I hear seem to hear excuses from Kyosho like 'we haven't been around long enough to be stocked on all LHS shelves' and I don't like it. Kyosho has been around longer then Losi and still have excuses for not being on LHS shelves. They claim the "little guy" LHS is just complaining to complain. I think their complaints are warranted and the excuses of the Kyosho company are hollow. All the little guys complain about the way Kyosho handles their shipping. Same bitch at different LHS's around the country, I'd bet it is true.

This is not a thread aimed at any one person. No one should have taken my remarks to heart or think they were directed at them. This is a problem with Kyosho companies that we all feel, even the KY drivers.

Steps have been taken by kyosho to re-enter the racing market. What Kyosho has to realize is the bad business habits of their past need to be remidied or they will come back to haunt them. Mark my words. If they do not give the little guys a chance, their business in america will slowly retard. It happened to them in the 80's. The same LHS complaints then are the same now.

Kyosho's perspectis needs to have some rough edges removed before they can leap forward.
Kyosho has in the past had problems getting parts to consumers.............mainly when they where distributed thru Great Planes. GP never had anything in stock for the Kyosho lines no matter when you seemed to order them.

Now that they are on their own it might be easier to get parts but alot of places will not give them a try because of past experiances with them. It is alot harder to get customers back once you lost then it is to get new ones in most cases. Plus shops are going to steer customers to products they carry and again most don't have Kyosho. It will take a long to time change that.

If you run non main stream cars/trucks then expect to have to carry more parts than the average guy and expect it hard to get parts.