R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Model Building Service
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Cvdiver
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default RC Model Building Service

I am offering up my services as a R/C builder. I prefer building cars, but I would consider building planes as well. I have over 10 years of building all types. I have built many planes, as well as both on road and off road cars.
I am offering a complete service on varying levels. From the simple building of a kit to complete outfitting.

Just building a kit, no set-up----between $25.00 and $50.00. This depends on complexity of the kit.
Complete set-up---- This would include building the kit, installing all servos, motor, batteries, etc. Between $50.00 and $100.00. This does not include breaking in a new engine.

Engine break-in, according to manufacturers method. $40.00.

You can either supply all of the parts to me. Or I can purchase everything, with a deposit from you of 50% of total price.

Why am I doing this? Simply I love building these things! I take great pride in my work, and offer a unique service to those that don't have the time to do it. I take my time, and promise a great experience for you. I GUARANTEE that you will be satisfied with the quality of my builds. If for some reason that you are not happy with something, I will make it right.
Give me a chance, you will not be sorry!

Thankyou,
Scott McCabe
[email protected]