R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Airtronics M8 Radio and Spektrum Module
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
lincpimp
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)
Default Airtronics M8 Radio and Spektrum Module

****SOLD****

Used M8 radio and a used Spektrum SM1000 transmitter module. Both are in great shape. Transmitter has a small blemish on the lower part of the case. It melted slightly when a hot header touched it. That does not affect the performance of the radio, it is only cosmetic. The rest of the case and the dispay are in good shape.

This is a great radio, I am only selling it cause I bought a M11 to replace it. This is the non-backlighted model, it has 10 model memory and 3 channel operation. Tons of adjustment too. I was going to do the antenna mod that places the spectrum antenna in the stock slot on the m8. I decided not to, mainly because you can still swap any am or fm module in the radio. Batteries are not included. I put some batteries in it so that the display would show.

I would like to get $100 for this radio, that would include priority mail shipping with confirmation to the lower 48 states. I will also consider trades, so let me know what ya got!

If anyone would prefer an Fm module and receiver, I can keep the spectrum module and swap in a Fm module and receiver in its place. Price for the M8 with the Fm module and receiver would be $85 shipped.

Either way this is a great deal.

I can also sell everything individually, so feel free to PM me on that.

Last edited by lincpimp; 07-05-2008 at 10:44 AM.