R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi eight Pro Buggy for sale
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:07 AM
revorunner
Tech Rookie

Default Losi eight Pro Buggy for sale

You are looking at my Losi eight buggy, This might as well be new it is in mint condition hardly used at all. Engine still is not 100% broken in. about a quarter gallon through it. It has very good componets in it not cheap stuff.. The engine is a An O.S. VZB-V-spec. Has the new JP-4 pipe Both servos are JRracing Z4800t Has brand new Crime fighter tires and rims on it never used. Also a KHZ alum. throtle servo plate. This is the Pro kit. Also a starter box with 2, 3300 mah packs. And Ihave 6 rims for it 4 from the original tires and 2 spares they are used but in good shape for new tires. Also some small misc. parts. It will come with all the original boxes and paper work for the engine buggy and box. you will need at receiver and transmitter those I need. But like I said it is perfict has never seen dirt and is ready to race. Most of you probly know how much It would cost to buy all of this new and its alot more than what im asking. I do not beleive you will find one in better condition unless its brand new. Thanks for looking.Feel free to ask any questions. Im open to reasonable offers. If it needs to be shipped it will cost the auctual shipping amount. Or possible trade for a Truggy

Asking 800. call any time. 262-227-9186 Mike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Losie eight 012.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	348521   Click image for larger version

Name:	Losie eight 016.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	348522