R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 11:50 PM
thewholeyearinn
Tech Adept

Great race today guys. Thanks to everyone for racing, it is certainly appreciated.

as you can tell by the time of my post. I am not sober.

sobriety is killing me. - Nicklaus Cage - name the movie.

why can't we not be sober? Tool. Maynard James Keenan.

MUGEN FUC**** RULES !!!!!! MBX6, the next IFMAR world champion!!!!!!!!!!

mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen mugen.

Tom Stober - AWESOME JOB, practice certainly does pay divideds! You were extremely fast today, very nice!!!!

Brad Blontz - Also, practice does pay off, you've been doing a good job all year, practicing and working on setup and you had a great day today, getting very smooth out there, far fewer mistakes and much more under control and your lap times are showing it!!!! GREAT JOB! IF your were a mugen seiki driver you would probably do even better!

next week - here come the NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again guys, especially roeder, allshouse brent, rematts and everyone else who drives from out of town (even though i know brent and rematts aren't that "out of town ). We really appreciate it and always have fun running with you guys!

Really good to see Shane and Kelly out there today, I hope you guys can make it more often.

Kelly, let me know if you are in the market of an engine, I've got a few in my stable that run sweeeeeeeet.

Morris and Boyles - hope to see you soon!!! Chuck has an xxx4 now, lets do battle!!!