R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - drivers ethics while racing....
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
RocketRob40
Suspended

Originally Posted by JetMD
What track do you race at where they ban people for being slower than everyone else? I'd like to know so I can let everyone I race with know. I think most people wouldn't want to support a track that has this kind of attitude. And your response to anyone that disagrees with you is to call them a newb? What is that? You act as if being new is a bad thing. You were a newb once too you know and you should help out the new guys instead of being prejustice against them. If your local track is actually banning people for this and the experienced guys expect the new guys to earn their respect, you better get used to traveling because pretty soon, your local track will be empty.

If you're looking for a fun place to race where they welcome new people instead of ridiculing them, check out www.vorra.org in Virginia or 301 raceway in MD.
If you'd followed the thread you'd have noted I didn't ridicule anyone until they started supporting an idea that they could do as they pleased even if it affected race outcomes, igonored announcer calls or the move-over flag, all because they thought they had some sort of rights.
Which nobody does.
Discourteous and hazardous behavior can get one booted from any track, I guess other than ones in the backhills of Virginia - but I guess you're fine with that since it'll soon be just you and all the newbies you can invite to 301.