R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 R.O.A.R. ASPHALT NATIONALS (UPDATED INFO THREAD)
Old 06-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Nova F1 Racer
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
is that 3:45 A.M.?????? Are you kidding me? I'm firing our travel agent...!! LOL

And.. no way... the trophy girl in the picture above is way better looking than me any day..... WAY BETTER...... stick with the younger girls - better in the photographs.

I would like to comment about the behavior I heard about after the trophy ceremony..... I realize plaques might not be what everybody wants as a trophies but I do want to stress that SOMEBODY does design these, pay for these and has pride in the awards being given out... tossing them like frisbees and using them to remove bark from trees is simply disrespectful. If you don't want the trophy for whatever reason.. probably because your ticked at where you finished.... then toss it away OUTSIDE of the view of others and especially the sanctioning body representatives that worked very hard to get them at the event.

I thought this was a professional racing event...and from what I am hearing about the behavior on many levels, I would swear it was my nephews kindergarten classroom just before nap time.
Dawn, I am sorry about being out of line......