R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 R.O.A.R. ASPHALT NATIONALS (UPDATED INFO THREAD)
Old 06-24-2008, 09:57 AM
mrrcguy
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Dude i'd show up just for the trophy girls they are hot ... they look like they smell pretty .
Originally Posted by TeamB&B
Randy and I got back home to Maryland safely after 17 hours on the road. The whole weekend in Arkansas was worth every minute of it. We met some great new friends and was able to match some great RC racing names to the faces. Special thanks to Quinn and the RC Hobbies crew for putting on a great show. The ROAR staff present worked relentlessly for 4 - 12 hour days to support all the racers and spectators there while keeping schedule.

We look forward to next years ROAR On-Road race.
Originally Posted by abailey21
Q I'll call u this afternoon, but thank you to you and your entire crew for a great week
Originally Posted by ChestyV32
Hey Q thanks for an awesome week of racing, the facility is top notch and i cant wait to come back again. Sorry for being their to early lol and annoying the hell out of you but we were soooo bored in the roach motel of ours lol.

Hey Q I hope to see my East coast West coast race idea come into affect in the near future I think ur facility would be perfect for it.

Thanks
Cheston VanAlstyne
Originally Posted by JtDieter
Hey Q...You and Vic did a great job. This is one of the best I've ever attended, and it's all due to the effort you put in. Everything from the pit area to the food...No complaints from me or Paul on anything, we'll be back...Jim Dieter
Originally Posted by JtDieter
Oh.....ROAR as well, every race gets better, and it looks like that trend will continue.
Thanks so much for the support.

Many people have been asking me if I would do another one. I keep telling them to ask again in a few weeks when I have had time to recover and think about all sides. Seeing the positive coments outweigh the bad sure does help.

Thanks again.