R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RB C6 T7 or Trinity Extech Can't decide.
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:15 AM
jpalessi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maximo
So for only $60.00 the Ed Bridges will tear down and inspect each individual engine, then break the motor in and dyno test it ?.... and the dyno sheet given will be the exact dino from each individual engine, not just a pre done dino from a test motor ? I will say i am skeptical as that's a hell of a lot of work to be offering for only $60.00.. I know first hand that all that work, combined with the wear and tear on the dino is worth much more then the $60.00 being charged...... You wouldn't catch me dead doing that much work for that little $$$$$$..either way if that is what is truly being offered then its the deal of the century and well worth every penny......... Honesty that sounds too good to be true, but if that's what your truly offering props to you ! 500 ml fuel is at least 1 hours worth of running on a load bench, tear down,inspection, missing and rebuilding also takes time, then to individually dino test each motor is unreal, especially for $60.00 !!! WOW !
YES Maximo that is the procedure! That is why im telling this cat to buy the EB Version. I KNOW these are facts as I'm at the shop hangin with Ed frequently, and he is always BUSY. Most of the time there is one mill on the bench and one on the Dyno. lol!