R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Axiom Motors
Thread: Axiom Motors
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 05:00 PM
StephenSobottka
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jla8874
"""I have closed this thread. I have talked to Dave and he is taking care of things. He has refunded the original starter of this thread and is trying to refund others as well due to a malfunction on his end. He had listed stock on ebay and his web, but it doubled what he had in stock, which is why the two places never said out of stock. He is currently answering emails and refunding money.""""

That smells of rctech protecting their advertiser. What is stated above is a problem that can be solved in a matter of minutes by changing stock numbers on a computer. That IS NOT the reason that all this transpired. I say it again, what is stated above IS NOT THE REASON that it all came to this.
You are wrong. I have locked the thread because people like yourselves can't wait for answers. I have dealt with Dave for years, he is a stand up guy and is working to get things solved, give him a few hours for christ sakes. If you make more trouble, we can look to have you suspended. You can then piss and moan all over yourself instead of on these boards, which is a privelage.