R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Axiom Motors complaint
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 11:47 PM
mikecatts
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default axiom motors

Hi all.
this is what the electronic mail tracking says..

Label/Receipt Number: CJ30 2952 002U S

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 9, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

as you can see. i think what it says is that the usps was "notified to expect a parcel", not actually recieving a parcel...
AND, strange how the money was used on the 30.5.008, and the parcel was shipped (supposedly) on the 9.6.008?

David Gullickson,, please contact me to let me know what is happening...i dont want this to get out of hand, i just want my goods or the money back..
By the way,, i asked you if you had them, before i ordered, and you said that they were in stock..(2 x tekin fs pro speedies and a hot wire)....
I didnt worry about looking elsewhere..now i have our electric state titles this weekend 28.6.008..and i aint got no speedies...ive out laid a bit of cash for this event..and with no speedy..no racing..
So come on Dave and help me out..
mike