R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AMBrc Monopoly...
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
UN4RACING
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AndyMoore
All that would require is a complete re-engineer of the AMB system, combined with the development of the new system, along with production costs. Add that to marketing it, getting people accept it as an equal substitute, and not bash it on the internet, and I can see the companies lining up now...

Its all so easy I could do it in my garage tonight, but Im too busy on here analyzing something I know nothing about.

And for those who claim it only costs $5 dollars to make a PT, please make me some, whats your paypal, Id like 10.
I don't know what they cost to make but when they first came out they were 50.00 a copy. Now there twice that.

I say why screw up some thing good? Personally if they would get the cost down to about what they could sell them for or maybe no middle man we could all have one. And or rent them at the track. At one time I had 500.00 in PT's. I'm stupid huh? Its a must for racing but I could have just swapped it from car to car. I have learned that now and have 2.

So to sum it up 90.00 new is a little steep and I would have to guess they aren't 50.00 a copy to make.