R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Axiom Motors
Thread: Axiom Motors
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
jla8874
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Once again, what is the status of order 31070? We have been going back and forth since May 7th over this, and I still dont have what I paid for.
"We will have the ceramic thrusts back in stock in two weeks." Well, that turned in to a month, no stock. Then you tell me, "Well you knew they weren't in stock and you back ordered anyways."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you chimed in to an ongoing conversation about ceramic thrusts on ebay in the Type-R thread and said, "Mine are better because they are closed cage plus they are buy one get one free.", right? So I tell you they are no longer listed on your site, so you said you would relist them so I could back order them. So then you act like its my fault for ordering them when you made accommodations for me to do it. Then you tell me you are just going to refund me, but you didn't do it. Over a week ago you said you would send me three 3x8 thrusts instead, but you haven't done that. I see the thrusts listed on ebay and on your site, so why are you not sending them to me?