R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 04:41 PM
jamminnay
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Just for your information OCM is making it right with there customers. I just contacted them about this BUT to prove they want to stay in the US and keep there customers happy if you have been reading, I am going to carry most OCM stuff till they get a distributor and guess what, they are sending me a insane amount of stuff on there dollar, not mine (means they are paying for everything including parts and shipping and I pay nothing) so I can have parts to sell you guys to keep racing and to keep everyone running and have parts availability. So before you go being sarcastic about something you know nothing about, maybe you should check into it.
i am a former ocm driver.. so i would like to think i know quite a bit about how ocm treats there people.. so please dont assume i am making comments about something i know nothing about.. How are you promoting your business by making comments to everyone who post something negative about ocm? i dont get it i guess. i am not starting a fight with you because i could really care less about ocm or how you are selling the product.. so please dont take it that way