Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by British Menace

Solara

Guess what? I just put my Nova Rossi motor in the car getting ready for the Byrons race and the Brake disk just touches the motor ????? Never had that before ??....lol. Will shave a few microns off the motor to get clearence. Made me laugh after you had said.

Regards,
British Menace

PS: I'll be trying to get the big grill down for us so don't forget your meat and buns
Tony....not my NS12, brake disk still a few mm away from the case. Nor on Sockco's Speed II....I am not sure Juchca's 353 will have that issue or not but will find out this SUN. But again, we are running the RS, and I am not sure what are the different between the RS and the rest of the G4 series....still new on this platform.
Yeah, I think that has something to do with me not isolated the receiver from the chassis HIGH enough. Chassis was about 120 degree F (not 12 degree C). From my experience, this chassis is ALOT hotter then any of my Serpents before (10th or 8th)...must be the T6 material.

But I have way more then enough expericen doing DNF because of the receiver failure due to FUEL issue (mechanic trying to do 2 second fuel when I am expecting him to do a 5 second refuel....whats the hurry?) So I better mount the receiver upfront to be SAFE then sorry.....we all know, SH_T does happen. I would rather see my car FULL WOOD at the end of the sweeper crash to the side board, total the whole car then getting a DNF because my recevier got wet.....really.