R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - a few things that i need to get rid of,all for sale or trade
Old 06-16-2008, 06:50 PM
fastonroad
Tech Rookie

Default a few things that i need to get rid of,all for sale or trade

i am still trying to figure out how to post pics here but i think i got it, i am selling a few things and will accept trade offers .

2 team losi XXX buggies both with graphite chassis and one is a BK1 , the other is a regular XXX

2 team losi XXX-T trucks , one is a matt francis 1 and the other one is just a XXX-T

KO PROPO EX1 MARS with KO KR 302f micro reciever (same one that is comes with the helios) also includes trinity radio bag.

sportwerks recoil RTR with lipo battery pack and foam tires and graphite chassis, ran on carpet only

about 10 stock motors

all these things are for trade also but will not ship first , will only ship once i recieved the item. contact information will be given via PM or talking directly by phone . no international shipments. paypal is accepted but as long as its not from a credit card .
i will be posting pics sometime tomorrow morning but i can email them also if you want, email me at [email protected] or PM me . ...