R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - looking for carbon fibre chassis for mugen mbx5r
Old 06-16-2008, 08:19 AM
oldschoolracer
Suspended

Originally Posted by Integra
cuz guys dont invest ALOT of time and Money into a project like that and Never release it...or give any info on it...or have ANY 1 blab about seeing it or anything........Matrix concepts has spent over a year working on a CF chassy for the 8ight...maby he would look into other brands...but from what ive gotten from him...there more then happy with just the losi and dont have much intention to do other trucks....now that was Quite some time ago he told me that....but as of late the buggy chassy has been released...and the truggy chassy is about 3 weeks out....so who know's...maby he is planning something........but i do know for a FACT there isnt any manufacturer making CF chassy's for the mugen buggy....sure there might be a 1 off here or there....more so Over there in the UK would be my guess....there's some Crazy's over there that do some nice CF work...but stilll....its not readily avaliable to the public if anything....and the Sheer Cost of CF most guys would shy away from...bah not u got me ranting...
"....sure there might be a 1 off here or there...."

I think that simple statement makes the rest of your ramble a moot point.