R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 CAPITOL CLASSIC @ 301 RACEWAY June 4-8
Old 06-13-2008, 10:31 AM
dfresh
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sandra
Ok after a full day of rest where do I begin, I can't call out everyone or I will be here typing all day, but first of all to a few individuals Jasen,Doug and Melvin(tech). Ted(race director/announcer)man what can I say, but you are the man worth every penny, (oh I haven't payed you yet well in that case you need to step your game up),because all you did was run 230 racers for 4 days and finished on time even with delays. Mark Unrath, man you were a huge part in this race going off, I can't thank you enough for your time and effort. Mike Keely,Troy Woodson,Vincent Jackson and Garry I wouldn't be able do this thing without you guys, thank you.
For those of you that know me, you know that this has been my vision for along time and the thing that makes me do this are the smiles on everyones face, and everyone having a good time and nothing more. So I thank all that attended this weekend,and for putting on the show that you did and for your attitudes with which you came with and bearing with the heat wave that came thru the east coast.
Improvements for next year are being thought of already by Ted and I so we can try and make your racing experience better at 301 and trust me it will get better.
And last but certainly not least a shout out to 2 of the toughest people I now know Ryan and Randy Rhodes. One mentally and the other physically. Again I can't call out everyone but thank you all and I will be seeing you soon.

Chris Whitney
no prob chris, glad i was able to help congrats to all winners and hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the racing as i did. i qualified 107 out of 109 and the last two dudes didn't even show..LOL!! but its all good just one of those weekends i got promoted though to admin duties due to my terrible driving ability definately a good fun weekend had a ball. it was so damm hot though on saturday i saw superman drive down moores rd in a cab.

super dave you got silly with them pic's you can see into next week with that camera lens

thanks again guy the help on the motor this past week, now got to learn to drive the car.

ryan don't know you or your dad but good run and glad he is ok, when the bat signal went up there was a good 20+ guys around him he was helped by some real professional helpful dudes glad he is alright.