R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUGEN SELLOUT THREAD!!!!! EVERYTHING!!! UPDATED W/MORE STUFF CONSTANTLY!!! LOOK!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:51 PM
littlemotor
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks for looking guys, and thanks to the guys that gave me bumps and kind words from past transactions or vouches on my character!

I have been soooo busy answering PM's (and phone calls from my buddies when they saw this posted, lol) that I have not been able to get all the PM's answered AND take more pics, lol! I REALLY wanted to get the pics of the rollers up while it was daylight so that the pics didnt take too much away from the vehicles, and then break down the engines, servos, radio's, starterboxes, and NIP parts for some quick pictures on my kitchen table, and JUST DID get all the PM's answered, lol! -Talk about some serious interest, WOW!

Thanks for all the compliments on my stuff guys, I know it may seem like alot to ask for just rollers, but with the hop-ups I've outfitted them with, the care and maintenance I've given them, the over all condition, as well as the spare parts that come with each (that have yet to be pictured due to the OVERWHELMING amount of interest via PM's) these deals are well worth the money IMHO.

I have to be at work early in the morning tomorrow, and it's damn near midnight here in North Carolina, so after my Birthday party tomorrow night after work, I will get busy with the camera and post before I get into anymore PM's. THEN, after EVERYTHING I have is listed up on the thread for sale, I will go at the PM's on a "first come, first served" basis and hope to have many deals worked by tomorrow evening before I goto bed.... -After all, Friday is ALOT of folks' PAYDAY!

Thanks again guys, I'll check back in tomorrow and get all this up to date and get back into the PM's! THANK YOU once again!!!! -Greg