R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - liverc...whats up???
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:07 AM
PorTX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm just glad they don't stream races like that every weekend!! I would never get any work done! Plus my back hurts from sitting at the computer for so long! But it was a blast!! That was the first time I have ever been in a live chat. I enjoyed chatting with everyone. Even thought it was funny a couple of people were trying to stir the pot. And for the most part, even the pot stirring, everyone kept it clean and I think most seemed to really the weekend!

Just wished I would have known about the liveRC deal a little earlier. I missed half the first day on RC bucks. Still had a good time. I think the first time I looked the the scores on Friday Day 1, user "Mike R" and I were in like 120th and 121st place! But we both made a climb through the field and ended up in the Top 15!! To win you will have to sit through EVERY race and make good choices in the final 10 races!! I will NOT be taking place in that during the Worlds. I don't think I could or would sit here for 7-8 Days morning to night!

Last edited by PorTX; 06-12-2008 at 08:29 PM.