R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - liverc...whats up???
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:28 AM
PorTX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default freeloader????

Just to clear up something......I wasn't calling anyone a freeloader! I fully understand that some either choose to not pay, or can't pay for whatever reason. That is fine and I fully understand that!! The comment I made was when there were over 2500 people in the chat/video....."someone close the door".....meaning that, I wish the site would not let anyone else in until the site had the video/scoring issues worked out. If the site was having issues with the number of people in there at 2500, why just keep jamming the server with more and crash it even more? Heck, I am a freeloader!! I used the liveRC site for a while before I paid. I wanted to fully understand what I would get for my money before I paid. When others chimed in as to what the membership got you, I decided to pay the $30. After I paid my membership I was having second thoughts, for about 2 heats! Then after watching race after race after race I was trying to let others know that were "on the fence" about it, know that it was well worth the money! I spent 3 FULL days in front of the computer, watching races and picking drivers! I would say that I got my $30 worth just this last weekend! I also was trying to help others that were just coming into the site, fully understand that it was not $30 just for the day or just the race. That is what I thought when I first went on.