R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Precision RC? Reputable?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Shadows
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

you are one of the luckier ones.

my relationship with precisionrc started very well in the beginning. This was more than a year ago. But recently something just dosent add up.

My last order was shipped via normal airmail when I have very clearly paid for express shipping to Australia. I queried this and was told by "James" that it was a mistake on their behalf and apologised, followed with a refund offer or a store credit.

That was nearly 3 weeks ago. To this date, he has done to me what many of you has outlined in your posts. What strated out to be quick and responsive emails came to a halt. He's definitely reading my emails as I have been receiving read receipts... but chooses not to respond or act on his words.

I have tried paypal disputes to get a fair outcome... but guess what.. paypal SUCKS and will not do anything about it.. SO much for their "buyer / seller protection"

What a load of bull.

Well James, if you are reading this, you have lost me as a future customer and You will be sure that I will not be advertising your site to any of my friends who care about RC, service and ethical business practice.

You (precision rc) have had your chance to correct and fix this... but since you have chosen to ignore my correspondences.. you leave me no choice.

My previous order involved a DOA Muchmore CTX-D v2. That took about 3 months to resolve and I had to fight every inch of the way to get my money refunded. I thought I was doing the right thing by letting that one go thinking it was a one off... Boy was I wrong.. should have listened to my gut instinct.

GUYS. SHOULD YOU NOT HEED ANY WARNING WRITTEN HERE, BE VERY VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH PRECISION RC.

end rant.

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Well.....my order came in today and everything was there. I think I placed my order Sunday night and here it is Wednesday and it's in my hands. I was really scared after reading everyone's experiences and I even started the dispute process paperwork on my Visa just incase something went wrong. I'm happy with the service and turn around time. I can't even get stuff from with in California in the same amount of time. Just thought I'd let you guys know how my order went. Happy racing to you all.