R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 808 buggy for sale losi 8ight mugen kyosho ofna jammin strr os
Old 06-05-2008, 11:21 PM
ffactory666
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Misterincredibl
thats funny,

But I wonder if he knows that you can leave negative feedback for him on ebay now and he cannot do the same, feedback on ebay has changed.

Buyers can leave neg feedback but sellers can no longer leave neg feedback for buyers, I think that it changed in May, just thought I would give FFfactory a heads up,

Thanks mate , i got an Ebay email telling me about the changes to feedback when it was implemented .
While i don't actually agree with the new policy , if a buyer was to withdraw his payment you can't leave them any negative feedback but they could make something up and leave you negative feedback .

In this instance it will work well as when i leave him the truthfull negative feedback he can't make something up and leave me any

Just to clarify this car was posted on US ebay so he could of had a reserve .Also i did email him before i put a bid asking if he would post to Australia which he agreed to as long as i covered the shipping .

Anyway that's the end of this for me , now to hunt done another Xray 808

Last edited by ffactory666; 06-06-2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: add more info