R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Associated RC12R5
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Sean Cochran
AE-Reedy

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrrcguy
I in no way intend to bash this car or hack this thread. However, I have some concerns about this car. I have one sitting here just waiting to have the factory seal ripped opened. Problem is have been hearing that there are some significant issues with building this car. ( fit and finish problems ) I have not read this entire thread I am just going by what I have heard from some locals.

If someone on hear has good knowledge of this kit, its issues, and the cures, a list of these would be great!
In the first batch of kits sent out there was only one problem that I was aware of and that was the pivot balls being tight in the lower arm. We have since adjusted the mold and are offering free replacements to anyone who got a kit with the them. All kits sent out since the beginning of May now come with the updated arms. Also all spare part arms are of the updated run.
If you have a car with the tight lower balls just call or e-mail our customer service department and they will get you a replacement set.