R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:10 PM
AndyMoore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdub202
for 4wd goosebump fronts are you guys running the full foam in there? they appear to be the same as a rear foam, so i was just wondering, cant wait to try them out.

edit-with them mocked up they appear fine
3/4 foams work best in my opinion, but you can run the full insert in the tire obviously.

Originally Posted by odoylrulz
Is there going to be a Jconcepts Clash this year?
Definately, details will be circulating soon.

Originally Posted by J_P
That is a tuning option. Try 3/4. I will run 3/4- to full, depending on conditions, and what you want.
Exactly correct.

Originally Posted by RodneyB
Perhaps the original version is being discontinued, but not the SP. That car is growing in popularity IMO. I would speculate the bigger issue is that Kyosho changed the front wheel from the original ZX5 to the SP, and as long as they keep doing that it will probably be difficult for aftermarket wheels to be justified...though it would be really sweet!

I tried the Double Dee's last Friday on my RB5 and they were excellent (slightly dusty indoor clay). I'll be looking into some of your other tire options for sure. Keep up the good work.
Astute observations about the Kyosho situation.

We appreciate the feedback, feel free to post some pics of the track or a link to them. Its interesting to see where/what conditions the tires are working in.