R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OCM KAOS DOMINATING
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 05:51 PM
ABURTON
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Turbo Racer, I for some reason feel like you are decieving the people on this thread in a effort to take focus off the people who did wrong(OCM). You signed up just today and for some reason hit this thread first with all of this.

I personally was nothing more than a employee for OCM. THey agreed to pay me each month, send product, etc and I transfered money to them as it came.

I feel as if I have let down these guys enough as it is. People follow my lead and this is the place I lead them to. Not a good feeling. So after talking with OCM for several days I was faced with a choice to make.

1. Send all product back and hope they were honest enough to send my pay and then handle everything to do with the guys owed product/money.

2. go with what my mind told me and keep the product and provide OCM with more than fair opportunity to have it shipped back. This is the only leverage I was left with. Had they paid the estimated $5k usd I would have had everything shipped back within 5 days.

So you may say what is to say they pay me and I even send the product? I offered to have it with UPS packaged up, take pictures, provide the shipping invoice and let them call to pay for the shipment and verify. Still they insisted I send everything and just "trust" them.

I also have one simple question for you:

Are you from the USA and are you actually who you say you are? It's very easy to look into the source of a IP address and I will be curious to know.