R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan
Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 PM
nv529
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

a little past 4:30 you just missed me!! I had a great time the track was a little more constant earlier in the day after last nights rain most of the loomy surface was gone. what kind of car were you driving? those whoops are pain with 1/8 scale they are little to close together to set the car up right in the rhythm.. but with my 10th scale cars I was double-double'n the whoops without problems. you need to let your car roll off power into the corner(stay close to the apex) while still off power let the car jump the first set of whoops and then jump the second set on power. jumping the first set off power keeps the front end down and lets the suspension set up correctly to land on the downside transion of the first set while allowing enough room for an on power jump over the second set. I was able to do this lap after lap with out problems you just need to find the entrance speed and exit power to apply over the second set without over shooting the "s" turn just before the triple.. trust me I had about 3 guys ask me how i was making the jump all the time.