R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 09:05 AM
morris
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
Brian - Congrads on the 4wd Mod win and the overall Motorstorm victory. I really enjoyed racing 4wd Mods vs 1/8 buggies.

And you're right - 4wd Mod rocks! It really felt a lot like 1/8 scale without all the noise. Once I get that one way out of there (what was I thinking?) maybe I can get those lap times down a bit.

Gas Truck: The GT2 was solid as usual. I just wish we could have got everyones truck running at the same time and put on a better show. Jeff's Losi looked pretty good for a while.

But back to 1/8 scale next week.

Did anybody notice that it didnt rain? Finally!
ed,
that was some awesome racing yesterday in 4wd mod.i was impressed with how my xxx4 came around for me in the last a-3 main.i ran some pretty fast laps and the car for the first time felt consistent.....and it was the 1st time i ran 13 laps...i think the best i had before was like 11....lol

but yea i had a great time in 4wd mod...except when my battery was either breaking or falling out of the car....

as far as gas truck went....i hate my gas truck...this engine was to be brans new pretty much and it wouldnt run longer than a couple minutes...dont get me wrong i love racing gas truck......but getting back to this electric scene is way better than nitro....so im done with gas truck and it will be going up for sale....unless i might keep it around for oval racing....but then again i think that i will just sell it and be done...take the xtra money and buy more goods for my xxxx4....i think for the next time i come and race i am going to throw in a 3.5 and try it out...... I KNOW IM CRAZY.....LOL